Occurs when drag-drop operation completes and row is dropped in Grid space.
|e||Object||An event object which contains data about drag-drop operation|
The following objects are carried with this event:
- action - specifies whether row is moved or copied
- cancel - determines whether drag drop is cancelled
- dragRow - specifies an row(s) that is dragged
- dropPos - specifies position at which dragged row can drop
- 1 - row will drop above target row
- 2 - row will drop below target row
- -1 - row will drop at the end of row collection of target component
- event - general HTML5 drag drop event data settings
- isDropAllowed - determines whether row can drop
- mousePos - position of mouse cursor in page coordinates
- sourceCtrl - a reference to a component from which drag drop operation has started
- targetCtrl - a reference to a component over which dragged row is dropped
- targetRow - specifies the row over which dragged row is positioned or dropped
For cancellation, set the cancel field from event data to true.
Supported in: v1.0.