Occurs when drag-drop operation completes and item is dropped in TreeView space.
|e||Object||An event object which contains data about drag-drop operation|
The following objects are carried with this event:
- action - specifies whether item is moved or copied
- cancel - determines whether drag drop is cancelled
- dragItem - specifies an item(s) that is dragged
- dropPos - specifies position at which dragged item can drop
- 0 - item will drop as a child of target item
- 1 - item will drop above target item
- 2 - item will drop below target item
- -1 - item will drop at the end of item collection of target component
- event - general HTML5 drag drop event data settings
- isDropAllowed - determines whether item can drop
- mousePos - position of mouse cursor in page coordinates
- sourceCtrl - a reference to a component from which drag drop operation has started
- targetCtrl - a reference to a component over which dragged item is dropped
- targetItem - specifies the item over which dragged item is positioned or dropped
For cancellation, set the cancel field from event data to true.
Supported in: v1.0.