Occurs when mouse cursor leaves the TreeView space during drag drop operation.
|e||Object||An event object which contains data about drag-drop operation|
The following objects are carried with this event:
- action - specifies whether item is moved or copied
- dragItem - specifies an item(s) that is dragged
- dropPos - specifies position at which dragged item can drop
- event - general HTML5 drag drop event data settings
- isDropAllowed - determines whether item can drop
- mousePos - position of mouse cursor in page coordinates
- sourceCtrl - a reference to a component from which drag drop operation has started
- targetCtrl - a reference to a component over which dragged item is dropped
- targetItem - specifies the item over which dragged item is positioned or dropped
Supported in: v1.0.