Filters the list based on specified parameters.
|params (optional)||Object||An object that contains the filter specifications|
This method does not return a value.
If params is omitted, the filter is removed and the list is restored.
The following fields are contained in the params object:
- allowParent - determines whether parent items are included or not when they don't pass the filter condition but have children that pass it. By default this field is set to false
- callback - holds a reference to a custom filter function set in your code
- caseSensitive - determines whether case sensitive is active during string filter operations by default this field is set to true
- conditions - an array that holds multiple conditions with AND/OR combinators and specified operation
- formula - holds and object that specifies how conditions are combined
A call to this method will trigger change event, with event data type set to 'filtering'.
Supported in: v1.2.