Holds an object with all settings for the ContextMenu.
An Object. The default is null, stating that there are no custom settings applied.
The object has the following fields:
- appRef - object, holds a reference to application view
- items - array, holds a reference to the list of child items, used for multi-leveling
The items field accepts an array of item objects. These objects should have the following fields:
- icon - string, specifies the name of the icon class that is displayed in front of item label
- id - any, specifies a unique identifier for the item
- pid - any, specifies the identifier of parent item of this item
- text - string, specifies the item label
- type - string, specifies the item type: item or separator
Supported in: v1.0.
Articles & Samples